To integrate best practices on International Health Regulations (IHR) and preparedness in national policies and improve cooperation mechanisms between EU member states.
Outputs & activities
The purpose of this WP is to build a sustainability plan, to ensure uptake and sustainability of the Joint Action outcomes from WP5 to WP10 at EU, national and/or regional level, and enabling to comply with the implementation of the IHR (2005) and relating Decision 1082/2013/EU.
Activities include selection of best practices and the development of the SHARP sustainability plan.
- Sustainability Guidance Tool to ensure that sustainability is taken into consideration by all WPs throughout the Joint action. Draft guidance tool on sustainability was presented during the second Advisory Board meeting in Helsinki (October 2019) and submitted after comments to the European Commission. Subsequently tested in practice, and developed further according to the results.
- D4.2-Sustainability-report-final (PDF 609KB). Sustainability Report on SHARP sustainability strategy, includes for each WP priorities and concrete examples of integration into national plans and for regional organisations, including required training and communication strategies.
- Workshop on guidance tool
- MS14 report on selected priority outcomes published November 2022. The aim of the SHARP Joint Action work package 4 is to develop a sustainability plan, to ensure the Joint Action’s outcomes are implemented and preserved beyond the timeframe and scope of the programme. In order to achieve this aim, it is necessary to select priority outcomes, for integration into the developed sustainability plan. Ideally, the implementation of the selected outcomes in national policies and/or guidelines will be piloted throughout the programme. This report covers the method used to identify priority outcomes and elaborates on the identified priority outcomes.
- Approval of sustainability plan
People and partners
Work package lead: MOH-FR, Marie-Denise Maass, firstname.lastname@example.org
150 public health experts and prominent health policy makers meet to bring the European Health Union vision closerA round up of the final conference for SHARP Joint Action. SHARP Joint… Read more 150 public health experts and prominent health policy makers meet to bring the European Health Union vision closer
Two new reports provide health protection experts and policymakers with some new insight and valuable directionSHARP Joint Action publishes two new reports today providing health protection experts… Read more Two new reports provide health protection experts and policymakers with some new insight and valuable direction
Inter-Sectoral Preparedness and Response Planning Essentials – a round up of SHARP Joint Action work package 6 deliverablesIn March 2023, work package 6 lead – the National Institute for Public… Read more Inter-Sectoral Preparedness and Response Planning Essentials – a round up of SHARP Joint Action work package 6 deliverables
Subscribe to SHARP newsletter
Register to receive Newsletters and updates on issues related to preparedness from SHARP Joint Action.
By registering to our e-mailing list you will receive E-news bulletins from the EU SHARP Joint Action with the following information:
- Sharing of key documents (guidelines, reports etc.) on IHR Preparedness
- Updates of the progress of the EU SHARP Joint Action
- Information about training courses organised within the scope of the EU SHARP Joint Action
- Information about events organised within the scope of the EU SHARP Joint Action
By registering to the newsletter, you confirm you have read SHARP's data protection statement.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact