To perform a systematic and objective assessment of the relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, impact, economic and financial viability, as well as sustainability of the project in the context of its objectives.
Outputs & activities
The expected results of this Work Package are:
- An evaluation plan/strategy and interface developed to be used by all project partners
- Methods and tools for internal project progress monitoring, quality assurance indexing and internal evaluation procedures developed
- The project’s progress and timekeeping monitored
- Intermediate and final project results and outcomes evaluated
- Possible deficiencies in work packages’ tasks identified, as well as mitigation strategies proposed, so that deliverables meet set quality
- Evaluation plan
A developed and approved evaluation plan including objectives, methodology, indicators and time plan. The evaluation plan will be based on a baseline assessment.
- Midterm internal evaluation reports
The interim report will serve to fine tune and adjust activities and priorities in the second half of the JA. It will be a formative review of the progress, achieved up to that point, in relation to budget criteria, quality criteria, time and effectiveness criteria. The report will also provide recommendation for improvements in the second half of the project, where applicable. It will be drafted in the end of each year.
- Final internal evaluation report
Final evaluation report will include the comprehensive assessment to what extent the aims and objectives are met. It will be a summary review of all activities conducted. The report will examine the project’s achievements, vis-a-vis the original planning. The final report will include a tool that can be used to evaluate the project impact beyond its duration.
- Midterm external evaluation report
The external evaluators will draft in the middle of the project duration a report stating the progress so far.
- Final external evaluation report
The final findings of the impact assessment will be reported. It will depict the assessment of the project achievements in relation to the results planned, identify strengths and weaknesses as well as factors that have impeded the achievement of the planned objectives.
- Planning meeting with WP leads
- Evaluation plan
- External evaluation mobilized
- Presentation of the internal evaluation results
Work package lead: EODY/NPHO