To perform a systematic and objective assessment of the relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, impact, economic and financial viability, as well as sustainability of the project in the context of its objectives.
Outputs & activities
The expected results of this Work Package are:
- An evaluation plan/strategy and interface developed to be used by all project partners
- Methods and tools for internal project progress monitoring, quality assurance indexing and internal evaluation procedures developed
- The project’s progress and timekeeping monitored
- Intermediate and final project results and outcomes evaluated
- Possible deficiencies in work packages’ tasks identified, as well as mitigation strategies proposed, so that deliverables meet set quality
A developed and approved evaluation plan including objectives, methodology, indicators and time plan. The evaluation plan is based on a baseline assessment.
The interim report served to fine tune and adjust activities and priorities in the second half of the JA. It is a formative review of the progress, achieved up to that point, in relation to budget criteria, quality criteria, time and effectiveness criteria. The report also provides recommendation for improvements in the second half of the project, where applicable.
- Final internal evaluation report
This includes the comprehensive assessment to what extent the aims and objectives are met. It is a summary review of all activities conducted. The report examines the project’s achievements, vis-a-vis the original planning.
The final findings of the impact assessment depicts the assessment of the project achievements in relation to the results planned, identifying strengths and weaknesses, plus factors that have impeded the achievement of the planned objectives.
- Planning meeting with WP leads
- Evaluation plan
- External evaluation mobilized
- Presentation of the internal evaluation results
Work package lead: EODY/NPHO
150 public health experts and prominent health policy makers meet to bring the European Health Union vision closerA round up of the final conference for SHARP Joint Action. SHARP Joint… Read more 150 public health experts and prominent health policy makers meet to bring the European Health Union vision closer
Two new reports provide health protection experts and policymakers with some new insight and valuable directionSHARP Joint Action publishes two new reports today providing health protection experts… Read more Two new reports provide health protection experts and policymakers with some new insight and valuable direction
Inter-Sectoral Preparedness and Response Planning Essentials – a round up of SHARP Joint Action work package 6 deliverablesIn March 2023, work package 6 lead – the National Institute for Public… Read more Inter-Sectoral Preparedness and Response Planning Essentials – a round up of SHARP Joint Action work package 6 deliverables
Subscribe to SHARP newsletter
Register to receive Newsletters and updates on issues related to preparedness from SHARP Joint Action.
By registering to our e-mailing list you will receive E-news bulletins from the EU SHARP Joint Action with the following information:
- Sharing of key documents (guidelines, reports etc.) on IHR Preparedness
- Updates of the progress of the EU SHARP Joint Action
- Information about training courses organised within the scope of the EU SHARP Joint Action
- Information about events organised within the scope of the EU SHARP Joint Action
By registering to the newsletter, you confirm you have read SHARP's data protection statement.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact