To achieve efficient and effective visibility, awareness and acceptance of the project to internal and external stakeholders.
Outputs & activities
A specific and appropriate communications and dissemination strategy ensuring visibility for, and awareness of, the project will be developed, implemented and evaluated. The outcome of this will mean greater awareness of the Joint Action and its benefits to the European population.
The communications WP aims to generate long term, sustainable benefits by increasing communications and dissemination capability and capacity across the work packages.
The intention is to leave a blueprint for effective programme communications for future Joint Actions in collaboration with WP4.
The Work package will address:
- Dissemination about the project, its events, reports and results
- Communication of key messages to relevant audiences, about the substance of the JA, including recommendations
- Leaflet to promote the action
- Website to inform about and promote the Joint Action
- Layman report of the final report
- A blueprint of dissemination for future Joint Actions
- Final communication and dissemination report
- Stakeholder analysis
- Communications plan
- Communication channel strategy
Work package lead: Public Health Wales – affiliated to DH